Want to play the first pre-release of my latest map making project, Sacrifice? Now you can! All I ask in return is that you send me your impressions and suggestions once you’re done playing.
To play, do this:
- Create a new Singleplayer world in Creative mode of Minecraft 1.12+
- Save and exit the world
- Download the Sacrifice pre-release and extract somewhere convenient.
- Copy the folder named “praise” under “data/functions” to the folder named “data/functions” of your world save folder.
- Load back into the world
- Find an appropriate location for the Altar and stand on the ground there.
- Type “/function praise:setup” in chat
Now enjoy the pre-release of Project Sacrifice. When you’re done, please send me some feedback on Twitter or Discord.
My Minigame Entrapment has been updated to version 1.2 – now on Minecraft 1.12! I’m also announcing the 2017 Entrapment Championships! Check out the video for the details!
New map versions! Please help me out and let people know you like these maps!
The new version of Build-off Parkour is now out – compatible with Minecraft 1.9. Check out the Minecraft Forum post!
You guys asked for Entrapment gameplay, so Entrapment gameplay you shall get! Here’s the first game ever played on The Mining Station 🙂
Sorry for the delay – after several faulty renders and a problem with my computer here’s finally the tutorial on how to play and control Entrapment.
It is time! Entrapment is live – and you can play it on Minecraft Realms, right away!
On Sunday we did another round of playtests for Entrapment, including a new arena by Maloma. This is an archive of the entire stream.
Entrapment playtests are happening tomorrow! Join in!
I am incredibly proud to announce that my Bubble Shooter and Build-off Parkour maps can now be played on Minecraft Realms!